Taylor Kalupa was born on October 14, 1990 in Upland, California She began dancing at the age of 3 and became involved with competitive dancing at the age of 7.
She was discovered by International Fashion and Editorial Photographer Kimberly Metz during a photoshoot for a specialized dance troupe called Team Rave L.A. which was designed to perform at non-competitive, non-profit venues in California Shortly after she signed with Bobby Ball Talent Agency's kid division for dance and modeling.
She was cast as a principal actress in Dave Navarro's Music Video Rexall which was produced by Emmy Award winning Honey. In 2001, she was picked by renowned fashion photographer, Robert Erdmann, for a Japanese Vogue photoshoot with actor Toby Maguire . Taylor was cast as a dancer for the BBC's Drew Barrymore Story. In 2005, Taylor switched modeling agencies to Champagne Trott Model Management, now known as Vision Model Management aka Vision Los Angeles.
She has worked with such photographers as New York's Sinden Collier, internationally published fashion photographer, Michael Almeida, Rodney Ray, Nick Horne, and Internationally published fashion photographer Dominic Petruzzi.
She appeared in an episode of Lifetime Television's "Blush: The Search for America's Greatest Makeup Artist" in which she was made to look like Marilyn Monroe.
She currently dances and competes at Just Plain Dancin & Co which was named the Number 1 dance studio in North America in 2008
Taylor studies acting at Playhouse West in North Hollywood.
- ^ Taylor Kalupa's IMDB profile/
- ^ Kimberly Metz Photography
- ^ Team Rave infohttp://www.teamravedance.com/Team%20Rave%20About.html
- ^ Partizan Music Video Info: Honeyhttp://www.partizan.com/partizan/musicvideos/?honey/biography
- ^ Robert Erdmann Photographyhttp://www.roberterdmann.com/
- ^ Vision Model Managementhttp://www.visionmodelmanagement.com/
- ^ Sinden Collier Photographyhttp://www.sindencollier.com/
- ^ Michael Almeida Photographyhttp://www.michaelalmeidaphotography.com/
- ^ Rodney Ray Photography
- ^ Nick Horne Photography http://www.nickhorne.com/index.html
- ^ Dominic Petruzzi Photography http://www.dominicpetruzzi.com/
- ^ Blush IMDBhttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt1321918/
- ^ Just Plain Dancinhttp://justplaindancin.com/
- ^ Dancer Magazine: Year in Reviewhttp://justplaindancin.com/mostcompetitivestudios.html
- ^ Playhouse Westhttp://www.playhousewest.net/